Synergy Multi-Academy Trust comprises ten Norfolk schools serving children between the ages of 2 and 18. Our schools work collaboratively together to raise standards and provide education of the highest possible standard, offering the best of opportunities for pupils. The Trust was initially established in 2015. We believe that all of our schools have strengths and areas to develop, and that all can improve through sharing expertise and wisdom. The Trust understands that there will be excellent practice in each school, and that every school will be able to contribute to the development of the Trust as a whole.
Foulsham Primary School were pleased to welcome Ofsted Inspectors on the 12th and 13th March 2020. The school was judged 'good' in all areas.
For access to the full report please see: https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/provider/21/144428
Some highlights from the report included:
- Pupils are proud of their small, village school. They talk enthusiastically about their experiences and learning. Pupils and parents are positive about the range of activities and educational trips offered as outlined in the 'Foulsham Passport.'
- Pupils experience a thoughtfully designed curriculum that is being delivered well.
- Staff effectively use assessment information in reading, writing and mathematics to plan learning that help pupils achieve better.
- Pupils want to do their best. They concentrate and work had in lessons. Pupils are confident learners.
- Pupils have many opportunities to take part in different sporting activities.
- In every year group, pupils learn to play musical instruments such as the ukulele or glockenspiel.
- Staff provide effective support to pupils with SEND. These pupils achieve well.